Wednesday, June 3, 2020

You Got Mail!

If you know me, you don't check my mail. My sister in law asked me how I was going to get my snake since I was purchasing it through a breeder. Well she might not fly in an airplane again after talking to me. I told her they were going to ship her to me on a plane. She didn't believe me. I told her "Snakes on a Plane" was based on a true story!


Maybe that was a stretch! However they did mail my snake Federal Express on a plane...


Maybe it was a mail order bride order gone completely wrong. I meant to order younger, Australian, exotic, beautiful female well that's what I got!

I got her enclosure ready. I bought more stuff that wouldn't fit in her enclosure.


I know I will have to get her something bigger when she grows.

Funny story time, I opened the box and saw shredded newspaper so I assumed my new pet was loose in the box. I wasn't gonna reach in and grab her. Have the snake for 10 minutes and get bit. Nope not me. So, I set the box open and text the breeder. He laughed and told me she was in a cloth bag.

Well I opened the bag! She wasn't in a hurry to get out of the bag.  Hours later I gently dumped her out of the bag, She ended up being quite the climber.


Here she is exploring her new home! My little Jungle Carpet Python!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment